How to contact the Family Information Service
Our team of friendly advisers are available to help you. Our service is free, impartial and open to everyone. The team can provide information about :
- Ofsted registered and unregistered childcare options in the Wigan Borough to meet your needs
- a full list of the childcare providers available in your area
- information about immediate vacancies
- Information about getting help with the cost of childcare
- information about parent and toddler groups in the Wigan Borough
- information about services for children with a special educational need or disability
Our team will do their best to answer all of your questions, or will signpost you onto the best service to meet your needs.
You can contact the Customer Services Team, Citizen Support Services on 01942 489004 Monday - Friday 8:00am to 6:00pm and Saturday 8:00am to 12:30pm or by completing the contact form.
Information on this website
We welcome your comments and suggestions to make sure the information is up-to-date and relevant. If you are aware of any services, or activities not listed in the directory, which may be relevant to children, young people and their parents/carers, please let us know, by completing the feedback form.