Why register and help with registering
If you are a childcare provider or part of an organisation / business that provides a service, scheme, programme, event or group, then you can to share your details on our Staffordshire Connects website.
You can create and/ or manage your own site page 24/7 and advertise your service for FREE.
How to register
- Please complete the form by filling out your details, all required fields are marked with a red dot (*). Passwords must be eight characters or more and include at least one number.
- Once you have clicked on Create Account you will now see an message - Do not not close down the window/ page (if you do see instruction below *).
- A verification e-mail with a 6 digit code has been sent to the registered e-mail address (check your junk / spam mail or refresh if you cannot see the email).
- Input the code into the Activate Account message. You have now created your account and you will be asked to sign in for the first time by inputting your email and password.
- You can then create or amend a site page. Go to the tile/icon called 'Manage your local services or childcare listings' to get started with this.
Childcare providers only - once you have regsitered (as above) you do not need to create a new record as your record has already been created/ provided to us by Ofsted (or we have created it for you).
So all you need to do is find your record to securely request access and amend it. To do this when logged in to your account go to:
- 'Manage your local services or childcare listings' at the top of this page you will see a box called 'Enter you keywords'. Here input the name/ partial name of your provision (i.e a childminder could input their surname) and click search. Or you could also find a record by inputting the site postcode in the ' Enter you town/ postcode' box also at the top of the page.
- Any related records will then be listed, once you have found your record/s click on the name to see the current information. When in the childcare record scroll down to the bottom and click Apply here .
- Your request will then come to our team for approval and we will advise you when to go ahead to make changes.
Other services / Orgnaisations - can also use the above steps to access and amend existing records, or you create a brand new record to go on the website.
When in the section: Manage your local services and childcare listings - click on: +Create new directory record. This will will then go to the team for approval and upload.
** If in error you close the Activate Account message window, please see our help guide for further advice.