Cambridgeshire Celebrates Age
Cambridgeshire Celebrates Age aims to promote the well-being and improve the quality of life of older people throughout the county.
We do this by producing an annual events programme and local listings which are based on:
- promoting active living to keep fit and healthy
- reducing social isolation, trying to reach those most vulnerable
- promoting intergenerational work between older and younger people
- challenging age discrimination
- showing and valuing what older people do and achieve.