Lily in your community
For information about where you can find a Lily Advisor and how Lily features within your local community, use the drop down sections on this page to find out more.
Lily is a service from the Borough Council of King’s Lynn & West Norfolk that helps adults in west Norfolk and Swaffham to develop friendships and engage in our communitiy.
The Lily online directory lists organisations, services and activities that help people live healthy, active and independent lives.
Lily in the community
Trained Lily advisors visit local groups, locations and events to promote our service.
Lily advisors make visits to clients of the service in their home, or in a community location. Clients can have up to five face-to-face sessions, and can use the time however they wish: to get help searching the Lily online directory, to be referred to other services, or to be supported when trying new activities, or volunteering.
The Lily website can be accessed on any internet browser, and any ICT device, including tablets and smart phones.
Lily Advisors can be found in a variety of community locations across West Norfolk and Swaffham, please see Lily Advisor Community Locations for further information. If you'd like a Lily Advisor to come along to your community group click here and complete our online contact form.
Lily Advisors are also available for face to face appointments.
We're keen for you to spread the word about Lily in the community. We hope you'll support us in our efforts to promote how Lily can assist people to live independent and fulfilled lives within their own communities, and support others to do the same.
From basic household assistance and future planning, to dealing with complex issues, Lily is a great signposting tool to help local residents to retain their independence and discover what's on offer locally.
The Lily website is user friendly can be viewed on any type of internet device, including tablet computers and smart phones.
Lily Advisors are available to attend meetings, events and community locations with information and mobile IT.
Please contact the Lily Coordinator on 01553 616200 to request a Lily Advisor to attend your event.
To assist you to promote Lily within your community, group or service we have uploaded the our Lily leaflet below.
- Lily Leaflet click here
We can support you to find a volunteer opportunity in your local community.
** Lily will NOT be attending Events at this time and until further notice 18/03/2020**
A Lily advisor is available:
- on the first Tuesday of the month at The Old Bookshop, High Street, Downham Market, PE38 9DB, 10am-12.30pm
- to speak to on the first Tuesday of the month in the Café in Morrisons, King's Lynn, 10am-12noon
- on the first Wednesday of the month at the Chaplaincy Centre, RAF Marham, 9.30am - 11.30am
- on the second Wednesday of the month at the QEH, Kings Lynn, 10am-12noon
- on the third Thursday of the month at Swaffham Library, 2pm - 4pm
- every other Thursday at King's Lynn Foodbank, 12.30pm - 2.30pm
- on the first Friday of the month on a quarterly basis at the Hunstanton Library, 10am-12noon. Details will be listed
- on the second Friday of the month at the Community Coffee Morning in Terrington St John Methodist Hall, 10am-12noon
- at St Faiths Coffee Morning on the first Saturday on the month, 10am - noon
A Lily Advisor will also be at the following locations: