Click on the links for more details on the Local Offer website.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder and Social Communication Pathway review- have your say - https://goo.gl/2Xntk7
- Wednesday 24 10am to 12 noon, All about Transitions, question and answer session with the Special Needs Assessment Service's Transitions Team, book now https://goo.gl/F6d7Zu
- A2iDyslexia's after school homework club starts - https://goo.gl/rk6HtC
- Contact's Free Workshops on Toileting, PIP, Social Stories, the ASD diagnosis, Puberty and much more, continue - https://goo.gl/fMNUiP
- Have you contributed to Healthwatch Wandsworth's Early Years Health consultation? - https://goo.gl/sXWghR
- PPA's Workshop on SEN support for children/young people in mainstream schools without an EHCP https://goo.gl/VnFgFT includes refreshments.
- Duke of Edinburgh Award Drop in at the TRC on Tuesday 13 February 2018: 6pm - https://goo.gl/bxZ4KJ
- Wednesday 28 Get SET GO3! Next steps into Adulthood - https://goo.gl/yYSRaK
- Duke of Edinburgh Award Drop in at the TRC on Thursday 8 March 2018: 6pm - https://goo.gl/bxZ4KJ
- Oak Lodge School Open Days are from 11am to 2pm on Thursday 22 March and Tuesday 26 June. These are for families of children who may be interested in attending Oak Lodge school for the next academic year.
Other activities continuing this Winter
- Contact Wandsworth have free Workshops for parents and carers of children and young people 0 to 25 years on Writing Social Stories, Toilet Training, Money Matters, EHCPs running from 10 October https://goo.gl/8LPEFM
- Multi-sport for Autism continues every Wednesday in term time - https://goo.gl/wXupTV
A new advice service has been set up for EU Nationals living in Wandsworth who are concerned about Brexit. The telephone, email and drop-in service is being provided by Citizens Advice Wandsworth on behalf of the council. https://goo.gl/LLJbUc
WAND card renewal Some WAND cards will be coming up for renewal as they last for three years. We are write and email members whose cards are expiring. If your card needs renewing, you can wait for us to contact you, or you can visit the webpage - http://goo.gl/iWMoRS which tells you what you need to do.
WAND+ Cards for 18-24 year olds, application forms are now available - http://goo.gl/mPpmV3
Please remember to tell us if you change your email address so we can continue to keep you informed. Or if you want us to stop.
And, please remember to make sure we have:
- your latest address and
- your email address
We need your permission to contact you by email so let us know if we can use this quick and easy method, to keep you up to date
Can’t find what you are looking for? Contact us:
020 8871 7899
Text us on 07797 805 456 - text FIS at the beginning of your message