Skip to main content

Employment and training

Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND)


If you need additional support, in this section you will find information about Supported Internships and Employment, as well as courses to help you learn Life Skills. Find out more about Employment, Learning and Training.

An Access to Work grant can help to pay for practical support if you have a disability, health or mental health condition.

If you need less support, you may also want to have a look at our areas for young people and adults.

Back to top