Eat that Frog
Enabling people to identify and overcome their barriers to live a more fulfilled life.
Offers bespoke educational provision for young people with special educational needs (autism, Asperger’s, mental ill-health etc).
With small group sizes, dedicated tutors, 1:1 mentoring and bespoke programmes, Eat that Frog can offer the personal support and guidance that many larger institutions are simply unable to provide.
With sub-contracts from V:Learning Net, Learning Curve, LearnDevon and a Direct 24+ loans contract (SFA) they provide quality education for 16-18 year olds and those 19+ who are unemployed and seeking work. In some instances, they also provide courses for people 19+ who are employed or retired.
The range of provision includes:
- Non-accredited, informal community learning
- ICT facilities and training
- Bespoke learning programmes for 16-18 year olds
- Vocational and academic qualifications from entry level up to level 4
- Basic adult literacy and numeracy – entry level to level 2
Who to contact
Where to go
ETF Professional Training & Recruitment Centre
91 Union Street, Torquay TQ1 3DG
All enquiries: 01803 551 551
The Pad Training and Community Centre
89 Torquay Road, Paignton TQ3 2SE
All enquiries: 01803 226 491