Free, confidential, impartial and independent advice on all issues.
Coronavirus information: For local information/advice and Testing and Vaccination Centres in Suffolk
Citizens Advice at Woodbridge Library
Who to contact
- Additional Website
Where to go
- IP12 1DT
- Area served
- Parking available
- Parking details
- Paying car park alongside Library.
- Bus and train routes operate to/from Woodbridge
Days & Times
- Time of day
- Session Information
10 a.m - 12 noon
Drop in only, no appointment required.
- Cost Details
- Free service
- Referral required?
- Age Groups
- 16-25 years, Adults, Young people
- Disabled Parking, Wheelchair Access
- Accreditation website
- Accreditation details
- AccessAble - access guide for Woodbridge Library
Service free to all on any subject.
- Last Updated