Feeding Communities Grant
Grants are available for local not-for-profit organisations to help provide meals to anyone in need in the lead up to Christmas. Applications are made via the group's local Asda Store's Community Champion. Grants of up to £1,000 are available. The grant can contribute to meals which cost £4.00 or less.
Who Can Apply
Applications are accepted from not-for-profit registered charities, registered not-for-profit companies, community interest companies and unincorporated clubs or associations in the UK.
The grants can support the following:
- Food parcel for a family/individual
- Christmas Hamper (food only)
- School Holiday Clubs (food only)
- Soup kitchen/homeless centre (food only)
- Christmas meal deliver or collection
- Local Community Centre providing meal deliveries
The Asda Foundation supports small grass roots organisations in a number of ways throughout the year. Working with Asda’s Community Champions in store we are able to work with a range of organisations and groups on a range of projects. Below are the different ways we support communities.