Coronavirus information Suffolk - Local advice and vaccination centres in Suffolk
Last updated: 01/07/2022
Everyone aged 75 years or above and those aged 12 years or above who are severely immunosuppressed, can go to a walk-in clinic for their 2nd COVID-19 booster dose, or make an appointment, 6 months after their last dose of COVID-19 vaccine.
Lateral flow tests (Rapid test)?
Most people in England can no longer get free tests. However, you may still be able to get free tests, if for example:
- you're eligible for COVID-19 treatments
- you're being admitted into hospital
- you work in the NHS or in adult social care
- your GP or healthcare professional has recently asked you to get a test
Order rapid lateral flow tests to be sent to your home if you’re eligible: Order coronavirus (COVID-19) rapid lateral flow tests - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
How to buy rapid tests:
Tests are available from pharmacists or other retailers for about £2 per test
Who can get a COVID vaccine or booster and where?
Everyone aged 5 and over can have a free COVID vaccination:
- Book an appointment or
- Find a walk in clinic in Suffolk and North East Essex
- Find a walk in clinic in Norfolk & Waveney
- Find a walk in clinic in Cambridgeshire & Peterborough
- All Vaccination sites in Suffolk including pharmacies
Who can get the coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine - NHS (www.nhs.uk)
For all local vaccination information please visit: https://sneevaccine.org.uk
Where is my nearest Vaccination centre?
Information above is taken from Coronavirus » Vaccination sites (england.nhs.uk)
I need help with transport
- Norfolk & Waveney - Free taxi cab return journey from any location - whether that's home, work, or school - to a vaccination site in order to receive a COVID-19 jab. Grab a jab with the Jab Cab - Norfolk and Waveney CCG
- Other options: Community Transport in Suffolk