Independent Living Partnership Limited (ILP) based in Shrewsbury
The Independent Living Centre provides independent advice and information, and carries out assessment of needs, on behalf of Shropshire Community Services.
The ILC can advise on equipment suitable for your particular needs that is available from Social Services and the Health Trust.
An appointment for a consultation with an Occupational Therapist or Trusted Assessor can be arranged in Shrewsbury. Appointments can also be made at their satellite centres in Whitchurch, Market Drayton, Oswestry, Bridgnorth, Ludlow and Telford.
If you wish to purchase your own equipment the Sales Support Team can carry out research into the vast range of products available. They could also place the order on your behalf.
The Independent Living Partnership Ltd also offers the following services:
- wheelchair hire - for details contact Sales Support
- training in moving and handling for Care Homes, Care Agencies and personal assistants as well as in private homes
- Trusted Assessor training - as an Accredited Learning Centre of the Open College Network
- training in disability awareness, equipment awareness, mobility aids, hoisting equipment and bespoke items
- private Occupational Therapist assessments
- sales support for people who need to buy their own equipment
- nail care service offered for a small fee
For more information visit the website by following the link.
- Last Updated: