Sight Loss Shropshire: Self Help Groups
Sight Loss Shropshire (formerly Shropshire Voluntary Association for the Blind - SVAB) aims to improve the quality of life of visually impaired people living in Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin.
- Oswestry group meet at the Memorial Hall, Oswestry on the third Tuesday of each month
- Market Drayton Visually Impaired Club meet at the Methodist Church Hall, Clive Road, Market Drayton on the first Wednesday in the month
- West Telford Group meet at Meeting Point House, Telford Town Centre on the first Thursday of the month
- Newport VIPs meet at Cornmel Lea, Newport on the first Tuesday each month
- Shrewsbury Group meet at Cross Hill Court, Shrewsbury on the first Wednesday in the month.
- Bridgnorth Group meet at The People’s Hall Evangelical Church, Bridgnorth on the last Thursday in the month
- Ludlow Group meet at St Peter's Church Hall, Henley Road, Ludlow on the second Monday of the month.
They also have a Facebook page.
For more information follow the links to visit the website.
- Last Updated: