Sight Loss Shropshire: Self Help Groups
Sight Loss Shropshire (formerly Shropshire Voluntary Association for the Blind - SVAB) aims to improve the quality of life of visually impaired people living in Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin.
- Bridgnorth Group meet at The People’s Hall Evangelical Church, Bridgnorth on the last Thursday in the month .
- Cycling Sight Loss Group meet at Shrewsbury Sports Village, Sundorne Road, Shrewsbury on the third Wednesday of the month.
- Ludlow Group meet at St Peter's Church Hall, Henley Road, Ludlow on the second Monday of the month.
- Market Drayton Visually Impaired Club meet at the Methodist Church Hall, Clive Road, Market Drayton on the first Wednesday in the month.
- Newport VIPs meet at Cornmel Lea, Newport on the first Tuesday each month.
- Oswestry group meet at the Guildhall, Oswestry on the third Tuesday of each month.
- Oswestry Sight Loss Opportunities group meet at Oswestry Library, Arthur Street, Oswestry on the first Wednesday of each month.
- Shrewsbury Macular group meet at St. Nicholas Hall, United Reformed Church, Coleham Head, Shrewsbury on the third Monday of each month.
- Shrewsbury Group meet at Cross Hill Court, Shrewsbury on the first Wednesday in the month.
- Shrewsbury Sight Loss Opportunities group meet at the Roy Fletcher Centre, 12-17 Cross Hill, Shrewsbury on the fourth Monday of each month
- Telford Macular group meet at Wellington Methodist Church, New Street, Wellington on the second Tuesday of each month.
- West Telford Group meet at Meeting Point House, Telford Town Centre on the first Thursday of the month.
They also have a Facebook page. For more information follow the links to visit the website.
- Last Updated: