LEAP is working in close partnership with Local Authorities and Housing Associations across the country offering eligible residents a completely FREE energy and money saving service.
LEAP can help to save you money and keep your home warm and cosy.
LEAP offers a free of charge energy advice service. Our friendly Energy Advisors can:
- offer simple energy and money saving advice via telephone
- install free simple energy saving measures such as LED light bulbs and draught-proofing during a LEAP follow up home visit
- check if you’re on the best energy tariff via our dedicated energy switching service
- arrange a free money advice consultation
- help you find funding for further energy-saving home improvements.
The eligibility requirements of LEAP are designed to target households that either are already in or are at risk of falling into fuel poverty. It is open to all types of householders – homeowners, private renters and social housing tenants.
See who you can save.