Elm Wood Primary School
This is a warm and welcoming school where all children are valued, feel secure and develop into confident life-long learners.
We value the part everyone plays at Elm Wood as we educate our children for life.
Within a happy, safe and caring environment all of our children have the opportunity to become confident communicators, who are able to work independently or supportively with others. We are committed to encouraging everyone to reach their own highest potential within a culture of respect and care.
We value the diverse backgrounds of all pupils and families, and undertake a variety of events and lessons to celebrate these. We have found this approach to be enriching for all parties as it teaches tolerance and respect for the differences in our community and the wider world. Underpinning all of this is a range of curriculum topics, which help prepare children for life in modern Britain.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Venue address
- M24 2EG
- Date updated
15 Hours Places
- 3 & 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
30 Hours Places
- Provides 30 hour funded places?
- Available Term-time or All year
- Further Details
- Funded places can be accessed between 8.45am and 3.30pm
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday to Friday 8.45am 3.15pm
- Ofsted URN
- See related links for Ofsted report
- Single storey Primary school with Nursery
- Two buildings – Nursery and dining room in separate buildings
- Accessible toilet
- Wall mounted split back, height adjustable changing bed
- Ceiling track hoist
- Therapeutic Inclusion Room
- Staff are experienced in managing a variety of medical needs
- 2 Staff trained in Assisting Children to Move
Special Educational Needs and Disability information
- Local Offer Ages
- 4-10 (Primary School)