Educational Action Challenging Homophobia (EACH)
We aspire to affirm confidence in all service-users: inspiring trust and empowering individuals or organisations to make choices informed by legislation and mutually agreed decisions.
Our services include:
- Delivering CPD Accredited Speaker led training and consultancy to help national and regional agencies better understand legislation regarding gender identity or sexual orientation matters to effect change at strategic and practical levels.
- Assisting employers to develop best practice in supporting lesbian, gay, bisexual or trans employees and voluntary workers.
- Inspiring schools, academies, colleges and universities to implement policy and procedural change concerning sexual orientation and gender identity issues.
- A Freephone Helpline service for young people.
Who to contact
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday to Friday 9am to 4.30pm