Salvation Army - Rochdale
The Salvation Army is a worldwide Christian church and registered charity extending a helping hand to those who are homeless, friendless and in need. We passionately believe no one is beyond hope, however great their problems.
We provide a range of services including:
- Support to families, young people and children.
- Help people who are homeless as well as those suffering from addictions.
- Support victims of modern slavery. Protect and care for them in safe accommodation and provide confidential client based support.
- Help to make sure older people are treated with dignity and have a say in what they want and receive care when they require it as well as making sure they have the opportunity to retain as much independence as possible.
- Help those in poverty, support people on a journey towards a sustainable outcome.
- Offer a family tracing service to support people looking for family.
- Offer tailored support to help people become job ready and to stay in work.
- Offer safety and ongoing support to women and their children as well as single females who have experienced domestic abuse.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Venue address
- OL16 1AW
Time / Date Details
- Session Information
Monday to Friday 8.45am to 3.45pm
Saturday 9am to 2pm