St Andrew's Church of England Primary School and Nursery
At St. Andrew’s we do recognise we are in a very privileged position to have the future development of your child entrusted to us. You can trust us implicitly to take extremely good care of your child.
Our basic aim is to make sure we give the children who choose to come to St. Andrew’s the very best experiences, opportunities and education possible so they can develop to the best of their ability.
We aim to provide a wide range of learning experiences that will excite, challenge, stimulate and promote thinking and learning in order to develop well educated, articulate people with open and enquiring minds who can think for themselves and who will be able to adapt and meet the changes and challenges of life.
Of course, your child’s development will be helped considerably if we can work in partnership with you, the parents. It is very important to everybody at St. Andrew’s this happens. We really value the support you can give and hope you will take full advantage of the opportunities available to support your child’s education and future development.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Venue address
- OL12 9QA
- Please contact for current vacancy details.
- Date updated
15 Hours Places
- 3 & 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
30 Hours Places
- Provides 30 hour funded places?
- Available Term-time or All year
- Further Details
- Funded places can be accessed between 8.50am and 3.30pm
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday to Friday 8.50am 3.30pm
- Ofsted URN
- See related links for Ofsted report
- Multi-storey Primary school with Nursery
- Two buildings
- Some classrooms upstairs
- Vertical lift
- Changing room downstairs
- Wall-mounted height-adjustable flat changing bed (downstairs)
- Accessible toilet (upstairs)
- Ramped access
- Fully accessible KS1 playground
- KS2 playground is accessed through the school via a lift
- Staff are experienced in managing a variety of medical and toileting needs
- 1 member of staff trained in Assisting Children to Move
Special Educational Needs and Disability information
- Local Offer Ages
0-4 (Birth to Pre-School)
4-10 (Primary School)