Special Needs and Disability Footwear Advice
Wide Fit Shoes offers free specialist footwear consultation and advice to disabled, SEND and special needs adults and children, their family and carer’s. Local and national advice offered by phone, email or in person.
Finding suitable footwear for a range of disabilities and special needs is not always easy or straight forward, very few shoe shops have the expertise to discover your exact needs.
Established footwear retailer since 1965 with lots of experience in dealing with ‘problematic feet" Wide Fit Shoes cater for adults and children that wear shoes for orthotics and designed to cater for anybody that wears a corrective device for a disability or condition including braces, foot splints and they fully cater for wide trainers for special needs children and adults that enjoy a whole range of athletics including the popular Special Olympics.
Others areas that require expert advice include:
(Links below and above are clickable to aid access for the blind or those with dexterity problems)
- Shoes for diabetics supplied and fitted so they do not cause sores or blisters that can be dangerous for diabetics.
- Shoes for Hammer Toes cater for a range of foot deformities often caused by muscle imbalance.
- Shoes for plantar fasciitis these alleviate heal pain caused by a number of conditions.
- Orthopedic shoes are designed to cater for a wide range of footwear problems for all disabilities and special needs.
- Mens Velcro Shoes are perfect for those having problems putting on or taking off footwear.
- Wide fit sandals solve a range of problems including catering for insoles or swollen feel.
- Womens wide fit shoes are designed specifically for women with swollen feel and come in a larger range of colours and styles.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Name of venue
- Wide Fit Shoes
- Venue address
33 Kenton Park Parade
- HA3 8DN
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday to Friday - 9.30am to 4pm.
- Age Ranges
- All ages