Whittaker Moss Primary School
At Whittaker Moss, education is about learners experiencing the joy of discovery, solving problems, being creative in every area of the curriculum; developing confidence as learners and maturing physically, socially and emotionally.
We combine high standards with a varied, exciting curriculum. Education will be the fusion of excellence and enjoyment. Learners do better when they are excited and engaged and when there is joy in what they are doing. Then they learn to love learning.
We are committed to providing a high standard of education within a vibrant, happy environment where children can become confident, articulate and talented individuals.
Children come to school to learn and improve skills which will prepare them for a successful and happy future. They do this within a well planned structured curriculum which is enjoyable and bustling with activity.
They experience new challenges to stimulate them and targets are set for children to achieve and to motivate them further.
Every child at Whittaker Moss is recognised as being a special and unique individual. Our priority is to ensure each child enjoys school fully and develops the confidence to shine.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Venue address
- OL11 5XP
- Date updated
15 Hours Places
- 3 & 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
30 Hours Places
- Provides 30 hour funded places?
- Available Term-time or All year
- Share funding with other providers
- Further Details
- 8.45am until 2.45pm Monday - Friday with an option to purchase additional hours before and after.
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday to Friday 8.45am 2.45pm
- Offers pickups
- Ofsted URN
- See related links for Ofsted report
- Single storey Primary school with Nursery
- Accessible toilet
- Level throughout
- Access to playground
- Disabled parking facilities
- Free standing height adjustable changing bed
- Wall mounted fixed height changing bed with step access
- 2 staff trained in Assisting Children to Move
Special Educational Needs and Disability information
- Local Offer Ages
- 4-10 (Primary School)