Heap Bridge Village Primary School
We are very proud of our achievements and the standards of work at our school. All staff work incredibly hard to ensure the continuing success of our children and school.
If you have not yet visited the school and would like to do so we would be more than pleased to welcome you and show you all the exciting things that we do.
At Heap Bridge Village Primary School, we aspire to ensure each and every one of our pupils develops in to a confident learner who is proud of their achievements and well prepared for a successful life.
Delivered through a vibrant curriculum, we believe learning should be fun, purposeful and challenging. We will equip pupils with the skills and dispositions they need for lifelong learning, teach them the importance of taking ownership of their own futures and ensure they develop the highest expectations for themselves in their pursuit of excellence.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Venue address
- BL9 7JP
- Single storey, multi-level Primary school with no Nursery
- Dual-height hand rails on some stairs
- Ramped egress
- Old building built on a slope
- No room for changing facilities
- Not suitable for pupils with mobility difficulties
- Staff are experienced in managing medical and toileting needs
Special Educational Needs and Disability information
- Local Offer Ages
- 4-10 (Primary School)