KC Sleepsuits offer a practical solution for night time undressing and interference with incontinence aids. The designers at KC Sleepsuits have paid particular attention to the demands of those with special needs who present problems either of unwanted undressing or interference with continence aids.
KC Sleepsuits have been an essential aid for carers looking after adults and children with learning difficulties, dementia, Alzheimer's for many years. KC Sleepsuits are now an established aid, and are highly recommended by parent’s carers and health care professionals. We offer a prompt service for people in care homes with night-time incontinence problems and to NHS Trusts and Social Services.
- Prevent unwanted undressing
- Prevent access to continence aids by wearer
- Prevents pad shredding
- Keeps incontinence pad in place
- No need for constant vigilance
- Easier for carers to dress and undress the wearer
- Comfortable to wear
- Easy care quality fabrics
We produce sleepsuits for 3 different figure shapes.
- Mens Shape – Choose his size by chest size
- Womens Shape – Choose her normal dress size
- Children – Choose by Age and Height
Children's sleepsuits are available in ages 4 to 12 year olds. There is also adjustment to length. Age is not always correct for a child’s size. - Height and chest size should also be considered.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Name of venue
- KC Sleepsuits
- Venue address
6 Mountain Ash
- OL12 7JE