Crescent Nursery Spotland
Our mission is to provide high quality childcare for children aged 2 to 4 years in a caring atmosphere, where children are able to learn through play. Our practitioners are qualified to the highest standards and are always consistent in developing professional development further.
We plan activities around the children to help build them intellectually and the children have learning journeys to record their progress. Assessments are done regularly to assess their development levels are to target. And where early intervention is required it can be sought.
We pride ourselves on having excellent teacher and parent communication links by having open dialogues daily and any concerns or comments are dealt with promptly. Parents are encouraged to have an input in their child’s education we encourage this by liaising with them through newsletters and the children’s learning journeys which they are allowed to access any time.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Venue address
- OL12 6QG
- We have full wheelchair access throughout the nursery
- Experience with
Experience of children with a disability / SEN
- A named SEN Co-ordinator manages the curriculum and supports children with additional needs
- Has Provision
- Has Provision
- Please contact for current vacancy details.
- Date updated
15 Hours Places
- 3 & 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
30 Hours Places
- Provides 30 hour funded places?
- Available Term-time or All year
- All Year
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday to Friday 8.45am 3.30pm
- Activities to Promote the 7 Areas of Learning
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report