Hamer Amateur Boxing Club
We are a well-established amateur boxing club with a good reputation within the national boxing community. We cater for all people from the age of 5 whether you want to simply keep fit or want to take boxing up on a more serious level.
Our aim is to promote health and fitness in a fun way. We work with all sections of the community and all ethnic backgrounds. Through the training you will be taught:
- Self discipline
- Self defense
- Team work
- Self control
We also offer the opportunity for you to compete as an amateur boxer at events across the country at no further cost. All equipment is provided although you are free to use your own equipment if you prefer.
Feel free to drop in during any of our sessions, have a chat and see what we have to offer.
- Ages 5 to 10 years - Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 4pm to 5.15pm
- Ages 11 to 17 years, Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 5.30pm to 6.45pm
- Female keep fit/boxing sessions, Tuesday 6pm to 7pm
- Male keep fit/boxing sessions, Tuesday 7pm to 8.30pm
- Mixed keep fit/boxercise/boxing, Thursday 7pm to 8.30pm
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Steven Connellan
- Contact Position
- Head Coach
Where to go
- Venue address
- OL12 0DZ