Skip to main content

Help with childcare costs for student parents

You may be able to borrow money to help pay for university or college tuition fees and to help with living costs.

How it works

Help available includes:

  • Childcare grants
  • Parents learning allowance
  • Adult Dependants' Grant
  • Universal Credit

Medical, social work and teacher training students can apply for:

  • NHS bursaries - (medical, dentistry or healthcare)
  • Social work bursaries
  • Teacher training funding

If you have a disability, such as a long term health condition or specific learning difficulty, you can apply for:

  • Disabled Students Allowance

Who to contact

Back to top