Heybrook Primary Nursery
We provide provision for 2, 3 and 4 year olds. Children attend five sessions per week; either mornings or afternoons. We have two classrooms for 3 year olds and one classroom for 2 year olds.
Our nursery is a happy, caring and supportive environment, where all staff have high aspirations for the children and work to ensure every child reaches their potential. Children are given a love of learning and make an excellent start to their education.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Venue address
- OL16 2EP
- Date updated
15 Hours Places
- 3 & 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
30 Hours Places
- Provides 30 hour funded places?
- Available Term-time or All year
- Further Details
- Sessions run for 3 hours from 8.45am to 11.45am, then children to be collected and taken home over lunchtime and return for afternoon session for 3 hours 12.30pm to 3.30pm five days per week.
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday to Friday 8.45am 11.45am Monday to Friday 12.30pm 3.30pm
On Site Outdoor Play Area
- Ofsted URN
- See related links for Ofsted report
- Single storey Nursery building – separate site to the school
- Pre-school – ages 2-3 years
- Changing room
- Free-standing height adjustable flat changing bed
- Ramped access to outdoor area with dual handrails
- Accessible toilets
- Staff are experienced in managing a variety of medical and personal needs
Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) information