Mini Mee's Childcare
We are able to offer a close family service and work very closely with our parents. As we are small we truly get to know all our families individually. We have a large outdoor area part of this is a playground for trucks, cars, messy play and grass area for games, climbing, slides and much more. We are next going to be building an allotment for our children and parents.
We have a lovely environment for all the children and provide a warm family friendly setting. We follow the EYFS and support children in their development and learning, we achieve this by completing and recording regular observations and assessments, which assist us to understand where the chldren are in their development and helps us to plan for each child's next steps to assist in their development, knowledge and skills, empowering and encouraging the chidren as they grow and learn.
We offer free childcare places for eligible 2 year olds and all 3 and 4 year olds. We offer morning/afternoon sessions and full days. We have a before/after school club and holiday club, for the local schools in the area.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Venue address
- OL11 1AZ
- Here at Mini Mee's we do have wheelchair access in and outside our setting.
- One of our members of staff work part-time as a driver for special needs & disabled children. We work together with parents and organisations for any children who need more support
- Please contact for current vacancy details.
- Date updated
15 Hours Places
- 3 & 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
30 Hours Places
- Provides 30 hour funded places?
- Further Details
- Funded places are offered Monday to Friday 9am to 3pm.
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday to Friday 7.30am 5.30pm
- Other Availability
- Closed for 2 weeks over Christmas.
On Site Outdoor Play Area
Activities to Promote the 7 Areas of Learning
- Offers pickups
- Lowerplace Primary School
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 05/02/2020 Re-inspection (Early Years Register) Good