Crescent Day Nursery
Located in the heart of a busy urban area, Crescent Nursery provides childcare for 2 to 4 year old's.
The setting comprises of the main large nursery room, messy play room, school readiness room for 3 and 4 year old's, a sensory room and a reasonably sized outdoor area.
We follow the government based framework for early learning called the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS). The EYFS sets standards for the learning, development and care of children from birth to 5 years old.
The EYFS is split into four themes: A Unique Child, Positive Relationships, Enabling Environments and Learning and Development. These four themes are the key principles that underpin effective practice in the care, development and learning of young children.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Venue address
- OL11 1HN
- Wheelchair access is available in the main classrooms
- Experience with
Experience of children with a disability / SEN
- We have a sensory room extensively used for small groups of children and a named SEN Co-ordinator manages the curriculum and needs for children with additional needs.
- Experience with
Cultural / religious
- Has Provision
- Please contact for current vacancy details.
- Date updated
15 Hours Places
- 3 & 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
30 Hours Places
- Provides 30 hour funded places?
- Available Term-time or All year
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday to Friday 8.45am 3.30pm
On Site Outdoor Play Area
Activities to Promote the 7 Areas of Learning
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 05/07/2018 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good