Castleton Playgroup and Afterschool Club
At Castleton playgroup we offer full time and sessional care, we provide a wrap around service for the nursery and afterschool's club. We work in partnership with Castleton primary school, the school's nursery and the sure start centre.
We have an open door policy at our playgroup. We also share the outdoor area with the sure start centre. We provide looking/listening groups, letters and sounds group times and BLAST groups. These group times encourage the children to sit/listen for a short period of time and help to raise confidence.
Who to contact
- 07751 293426
Where to go
- Venue address
Castleton CP School
- OL11 2QD
- Has Provision
- Has Provision
- Experience with
Speech & language experience
Experience of children with Autism / Asperger's
Hearing Impairment experience
Experience of children with Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
Experience of children with a disability / SEN
- We work closely with the area SENCO
- Please contact for current vacancy details.
- Date updated
15 Hours Places
- 3 & 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
30 Hours Places
- Provides 30 hour funded places?
- Available Term-time or All year
- Further Details
- Childcare places can be accessed between 8.45am and 6pm
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday to Friday 8.45am 3.15pm
- Other Availability
- We are term time only and sessions are 8.45am-11.45am or 12.15pm-3.15pm. We can offer full days after your child has had time to settle into the playgroup.
- Offers pickups
- Castleton Primary School
- We offer a wrap around session from the Castleton nursery at Small Worlds afterschool club.
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 01/12/2017 Re-inspection (Early Years Register) Good