Castleton Primary School
We are a place where your child can become whatever they would like to be by giving them a range of interchangeable skills that equip them for the future.
In partnership with you we help children to become self-confident, good communicators, adventurous, able to recognise risk, able to work effectively within a team and to be caring members of our community.
At Castleton every child matters, and so does their family. By working closely with parents/carers and our community we help to solve problems in times of difficulty as they arise and ensure every child gets the best opportunities and reaches their potential.
We believe your child deserves the best and we aim to provide excellence in terms of the learning opportunities provided for them within school. Our extensive staff are highly trained and totally committed to working with your child to achieve the highest possible standards.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Venue address
- OL11 2QD
- Date updated
15 Hours Places
- 3 & 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
30 Hours Places
- Provides 30 hour funded places?
- Available Term-time or All year
- Further Details
- Funded places can be accessed between 9am and 3pm (or 6pm if sharing with on site pre-school).
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday to Friday 8.45am 3.15pm
- Ofsted URN
- See related links for Ofsted report
- Single storey level access Primary with Nursery
- Two changing rooms
- Wall-mounted height-adjustable split-back changing bed
- Free-standing height-adjustable flat adjustable bed
- Ceiling tracking hoist (over wall-mounted bed)
- Accessible toilet
- Sensory / chill-out room
- Ramped external doors
- Fully accessible playground
- Disabled parking facilities
- Staff are experienced in managing a variety of medical and physical needs
- 2 staff trained in Assisting Children to Move
Special Educational Needs and Disability information
- Local Offer Ages
- 4-10 (Primary School)