Baby Sensory Classes - Rochdale
Most babies learn best when they see, hear, feel, touch, taste and smell. Baby Sensory classes provides sensory learning and development from birth to 13 months.
Baby Sensory sessions are fun for parents and their babies. Parents from all sections of the community happily attend the weekly groups.
The sessions have the following benefits:
- Each session includes valuable parenting tips and guidance.
- The activities are designed to help with early sensory development and are particularly suitable for babies with physical and/or sensory impairments.
- Parents learn techniques which enhance bonding, reduce stress and aid sleep.
- New parents meet with others at the weekly sessions and create a self-supporting community.
Please see the website timetable or contact us for further information.
Book a christening party or celebrate your baby's first birthday with Baby Sensory.
Our Baby Sensory parties are suitable for any occasion when you and your family and friends come together for a celebration.
- Christmas, Easter and seasonal parties
- Christening or naming ceremonies
- School fairs
Whatever your event, we'll make it magical, mesmerising and memorable for you and your baby or child, and for your guests.
Who to contact
- Local Offer Ages
- 0-4 (Birth to Pre-School)