Daughters of Eve
Daughters of Eve is a non profit organisation that works to protect girls and young women who are at risk from female genital mutilation (FGM). By raising awareness about FGM and sign-posting support services we aim to help people who are affected by FGM and ultimately help bring an end to this practice.
Daughters of Eve aims to support, advise, advocate and empower young people from FGM practicing and be their unedited voice. While working to end all gender-based violence practically FGM in one generation and gain equality for young people by:
- Protection - By influencing policy change and key decision makers.
- Prevention - Through raising awareness and education.
- Provision - Of the services and support needed to help survivors of FGM and other gender based violence.
- Participation - By sharing good practice within the UK and international young on how we protect our girls from gender-based violence.
Who to contact
- 07983 030488 - To send a text