Marland Hill Community Primary School
We are very proud of our large and inclusive two-form entry primary school with integrated specialist provision for hearing impaired children.
Marland Hill serves a diverse and multi-cultural, multi-faith community and we realise we are very lucky to be located within a state of the art building in the heart of Rochdale.
We aim to nurture our children on their journey through life so they can grow into safe, caring, democratic, responsible and tolerant adults who make a positive difference to british society and to the world.
We encourage our children to be creative, unique, open-minded and independent individuals, respectful of themselves and of others in our school, our local community and the wider world.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Venue address
Roch Mills Crescent
- OL11 4QW
- Date updated
15 Hours Places
- 3 & 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
30 Hours Places
- Provides 30 hour funded places?
- Available Term-time or All year
- Further Details
- Funded places can be accessed between 9am and 3pm
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday to Friday 8.55am 3pm
- Ofsted URN
- See related links for Ofsted report
- Multi storey Primary school with Nursery
- Vertical lift
- Changing room
- Free-standing height-adjustable flat changing bed
- Soundfields in all rooms
- Sensory / chill-out areas
- Ramped external doors
- Fully accessible outside playground
- Refuge points with communication point
- Disabled parking facilities
- Staff are experienced in managing physical and medical needs
- Hearing Impaired Resource Base – specialist staff
- 2 staff members trained in Assisting Children to Move
- Contact Email
Special Educational Needs and Disability information
- Local Offer Ages
- 4-10 (Primary School)