Our mission is simple, we aim to listen to our clients, understand their needs and aspirations, provide quality bespoke solutions to maximise independence and education, ultimately enhancing quality of life forever.
Rehab Jigsaw’s independent Occupational Therapists (OT) are all HCPC registered and have many years of extensive experience in the healthcare industry.
We work with adults and children of all ages with a wide range of conditions including physical illness or injury, mental health illness or learning disabilities. We offer independent Occupational Therapy services to health and social care services, housing, education, charities and benevolent funds and corporate and business sectors.
Our services include:
- Disability equipment assessment - We can offer you an OT home visit assessment, provide recommendations and advice on where to obtain appropriate equipment, funding sources and likely costs.
- Vocational and employment support - We can carry out a worksite evaluation, provide vocational rehabilitation, specific condition management advice, AHP fitness to work notifications or return to work plans.
- Home environment adaptation - We can arrange an OT home visit assessment, provide recommendations and advice on appropriate home adaptation and funding sources.
- Occupational therapy treatment - We provide individual bespoke assessment and treatment packages. We offer advice and information on improving independence, managing specific health conditions and developing compensatory strategies.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Name of venue
- Sessions take place at home