Family Fund - Grants for disabled children
Family Fund is the UK’s largest charity providing grants for families on low incomes raising disabled or seriously ill children and young people.
We help families across the UK who are raising a disabled or seriously ill child or young person aged 17 or under. You can apply to Family Fund if:
- You live in England, Northern Ireland, Scotland or Wales.
- You are the parent or carer of a disabled or seriously ill child or young person aged up to 17 who lives with you.
- You are currently living in the UK and done so for at least six months, or three months if your child is less than six months old. You are eligible to work and apply for public funds.
- Your child is not in Local Authority care.
- You have evidence of entitlement to benefits.
- Your child or young person has additional support needs arising from a long term disability or disabling condition or a serious or life limiting illness. By long term we mean lasting or likely to last 12 months or more.
Who to contact
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm