Royal Manchester Children's Hospital
The Royal Manchester Children's Hospital provides specialist healthcare services for children and young people throughout the North West, as well as nationally and internationally.
The hospital sees 220,000 patient visits each year across a range of specialties including oncology, haematology, bone marrow transplant, burns, genetics, and orthopaedics. With 371 beds it is the largest single-site children's hospital in the UK.
The hospital provides:
- An integrated paediatric service to Greater Manchester and beyond.
- Latest medical equipment and information technology.
- Play centre, schooling, limited family accommodation and adolescent facilities to cater for the needs of the whole family.
- The 60 bedroom Ronald McDonald House Manchester offers free 'home away from home' accommodation for families.
For Patient and Carer Information, including the services below, please see the Trust Homepage.
- Patient Advice and Liaison
- Interpretation and Translation
- Patient and Public Involvement
Who to contact
- 0161 276 1234
Where to go
- Venue address
- M13 9WL