Norden Community Primary School
Our motto is 'Aspire, Attain and Achieve' together which underpins our commitment and dedication to achieve excellence in all areas of school life.
We all want the very best education for our children, but we also want our children to be safe, happy and to feel secure. We believe we offer all these things. We pride ourselves on our academic results and are equally proud of our caring, happy and friendly school ethos.
We place great emphasis on developing a strong partnership between home and school, as it is through working together in an atmosphere of mutual respect and support we can provide what is best for our children, in order they may be happy, enriched and fulfil their potential.
We are an extremely effective school and all the staff are committed to preparing your child for a life long journey of discovering and learning.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Venue address
- OL12 7RQ
- Date updated
15 Hours Places
- 3 & 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
30 Hours Places
- Provides 30 hour funded places?
- Available Term-time or All year
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday to Friday 8.30am 3.15pm
- Ofsted URN
- See related links for Ofsted report
- Multi-storey, multi-level Primary school with Nursery
- Vertical lift
- Platform lift
- Three changing rooms
- Three ceiling tracking hoists
- Wall-mounted height-adjustable flat changing bed
- Wall-mounted fixed-height flat changing bed
- Evacuation chair
- Some ramped access doors on ground floor
- Fully accessible playground
- Disabled parking facilities
- Movement around school can be complicated for pupils with mobility issues due to changing levels within school
- Staff are experienced in managing a variety of medical and physical needs
- 7 staff trained in Assisting Children to Move
Special Education Needs and Disability information
- Local Offer Ages
- 4-10 (Primary School)