Heywood, Middleton and Rochdale Early Intervention Service
We provide care for people aged 14 to 65 years who experience a first episode of psychosis. We work with you to look at the experiences you're having and how it affects you.
Together we can look at how to help you recover from these experiences, by giving you good information you can decide what will help you.
This might include:
- Practical help.
- Treatments, such as medication and counselling such as cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT).
- An assessment to check if your mental state is at risk.
- Advice on money.
- Assistance with housing.
- Help with education and employment.
- Assistance in getting, and staying, well.
- Help with alcohol and substance issues.
- Advice on physical health and wellbeing.
- Family interventions and help and advice for relatives and friends.
The service can be accessed by:
- Health professionals
- Social care professionals
Who to contact
- 01706 676289
Where to go
- Name of venue
- John Elliot Unit
- Venue address
Birch Hill Hospital
- OL12 9QB
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm