Middleton DIAL - Supporting Local Disabled People
Middleton DIAL exists to support disabled people resident in the Rochdale Borough. This covers Middleton, Heywood, Castleton, Norden, Bamford and Rochdale. DIAL stands for – Disablement, Information Advice Line.
- We provide wheelchairs on short term loan.
- We provide information from handing over a leaflet to finding a way to get necessary support in the home.
- We will help you to make an application for Disabled Living Allowance (DLA) or Attendance Allowance.
- Provide help with Direct Payments including accounts.
- We can also assist community organisations with book keeping.
DIAL is run by a group of disabled volunteers, and as a charity we are governed by a small management committee of 6 people.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Name of venue
- Middleton DIAL, The Lighthouse Project
- Venue address
S6b/c Middleton Shopping Centre, (Top Floor)
- M24 4EL
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday to Friday 11am to 1.30pm, closed weekend.