Blue Badge Scheme
The blue badge scheme (disabled parking permit) is for drivers or passengers with severe mobility problems. It generally allows Blue Badge holders to park close to where they need to go.
Before you apply for a Blue Badge, you'll need to upload copies of these documents to your online application form:
- Your National Insurance number.
- Your driving licence number, if you have one.
- The details of your current Blue Badge, if you have one.
- A passport style photograph of yourself.
- Proof of address, such as a Council Tax bill or utility bill dated in the last 3 months.
- Proof of identity, such as passport, driving licence, birth certificate or marriage certificate.
- Proof of eligibility. This depends on how you're eligible for a Blue Badge. You may just have to describe your mobility problems if you're not automatically eligible.
The application process is the same for both first time applications and if you already have an existing Blue Badge. We recommend applying 4-6 weeks before your current badge is due to expire.
You can use the Blue Badge online application form on GOV.UK to apply or reapply for a Blue Badge for yourself, an organisation or on someone's behalf. You can also use it to continue an application you've already started, check the progress of your application, report your badge lost or stolen and report a change in your circumstances.
To apply for a Blue Badge please see related links.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Name of venue
- Blue Badge Applications
- Venue address
PO Box 615
- OL16 9TF
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm