Boarshaw Community Primary
Boarshaw Primary School is a thriving and expanding school. Our fantastic pupils are friendly, caring, hardworking and eager to learn.
Our school offers a safe, caring and stimulating environment. We have high expectations for staff and pupils alike and through quality teaching, individually tailored support and encouragement, we aim to ensure all pupils make rapid progress and attain higher than average results.
Our teachers are dedicated to bring learning alive and work hard to make sure lessons are engaging. We believe learning and teaching should be creative, purposeful and challenging.
Through our effective curriculum we aim to equip each child with the skills they need for lifelong learning. We see each child as an individual and we aim to develop confident learners, who take ownership of their learning and are proud of their achievements.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Venue address
- M24 2PB
- Date updated
15 Hours Places
- 3 & 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
30 Hours Places
- Provides 30 hour funded places?
- Available Term-time or All year
- Further Details
- We offer a funded full time place 8.45am to 3.15pm Monday to Friday term time only.
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday to Friday 8.45am 3.15pm
- Ofsted URN
- See related links for Ofsted report
- Single storey, multi-level Primary school with Nursery
- Ramped access to dining room
- Changing room
- Free-standing, height adjustable changing bed
- Accessible toilets
- Disabled parking facilities
- Ramped external doors to foundation stage
- Sensory Room ‘the snug’
- Play therapy area
- Staff are experienced in working with pupils with medical needs
- Staff trained in attachment, SEND and SEMH
- Early help support provided
- Contact Name
- Abigail Facchin
- Contact Email
Special Educational Needs Information
- Local Offer Ages
- 4-10 (Primary School)