Michelle Butterworth (Little House Childcare)
We are Michelle and Tracie and are Ofsted registered childminders working together to offer fully inclusive childcare for ages 2–5 years old.
Our setting has a strong emphasis on communication and we are trained in various strategies to promote communication skills. We welcome applications for children who are on the autism spectrum and or have special educational needs. Our playhouse is in a nice green area with lots to explore and we enjoy a world of discovery every day.
We had our ofsted inspection October 2017 were we gained outstanding in all areas.
Who to contact
- 07789 993784
Where to go
- Venue address
- We currently do not have wheelchair access
- Experience with
Sign Language/Lip reading experience
Visual Impairment experience
Speech & language experience
Experience of children with Autism / Asperger's
Hearing Impairment experience
Drip / tube feeding
Experience of children with Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
Experience of children with epilepsy
Experience of children with a disability / SEN
Experience of children with Down's Syndrome
Experience of children with Cerebral Palsy
- We have experience of working with children with special educational needs. We are also trained in speech therapy, signalong, pecs, intensive interactions, TEACCH structures and heuristic play.
- Experience with
Cultural / religious
- Has Provision
- Please contact for current vacancy details. We have full and part time vacancies. Unfortunately we cannot provide wrap around care or drop off/collections from schools.
- Date updated
15 Hours Places
- 3 & 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
30 Hours Places
- Provides 30 hour funded places?
- Available Term-time or All year
- Share funding with other providers
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday to Friday 8am 5.30pm
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 20/10/2017 Inspection (Early Years Register) Outstanding
- Local Offer Ages
- 0-4 (Birth to Pre-School)