Get Your Rights (NHS)
Get Your Rights is an interactive website which helps to explain to children and young people their rights when using the National Health Service (NHS). You have rights when making decisions and choices about your healthcare.
We have developed in partnership and co-produced with children and young people, and our website sets out their rights in an interactive and accessible way. It includes:
- Videos from young people about how the rights have made a difference to them.
- Messages from professionals explaining why they value young people's rights.
- A resource hub with links to practical support for professionals.
- Advice on what to do if young people are concerned their rights haven't been respected.
- Information about local Healthwatch and how to get in touch with them.
Who to contact