Our vision is a world where diabetes can do no harm. Diabetes affects more people than any other serious health condition in the UK.
Our services include:
- Care and support - We provide information, advice and support to help people manage their diabetes effectively and confidently.
- Campaigning - We campaign with and for people with diabetes to improve the quality of care across the UK's health services.
- Research - We are the UK's largest charitable funder of diabetes research, funding pioneering research into care, cure and prevention.
- Communities - We are committed to communicating about diabetes to people from Black, Asian and other minority ethnic groups.
- Healthcare professionals - Together with our network of over 10,000 professional members and diabetes specialists, we share knowledge to improve the lives of people with diabetes.