Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) - NHS Heywood Middleton and Rochdale
The Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) offers confidential advice, support and information on health-related matters. They provide a point of contact for patients, their families and their carers.
PALS provides help in many ways. For example, it can:
- Help you with health-related questions.
- Help resolve concerns or problems when you're using the NHS.
- Tell you how to get more involved in your own healthcare.
PALS can also give you information about:
- The NHS.
- The NHS complaints procedure, including how to get independent help if you want to make a complaint.
- Support groups outside the NHS.
PALS also helps to improve the NHS by listening to your concerns and suggestions.
You can find your nearest PALS office on the NHS website, see "Related Links". You can also ask your GP surgery, hospital or phone NHS 111 for details of your nearest PALS.
Who to contact
- 0161 716 3178
- Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS)