The Bridge - Eating Disorder Service
We provide children and young adults with immediate access to a multidisciplinary specialist eating disorder service.
We work hard to aid recovery of you or your loved one’s eating disorder by providing a patient-centred and holistic approach from a passionate, approachable and knowledgeable team.
We achieve the best possible results for eating disorder sufferers with a range of problems and conditions by providing patients with early access to assessments and intervention.
At The Bridge, our motivated and passionate multidisciplinary team are able to provide a wide range of services including:
- Assessments - We offer an initial assessment by a registered mental health nurse, who is trained and specialises in eating disorders.
- Treatment programmes - Our evidence based treatment plans are bespoke and are made with your specific need and goals in mind.
- Training - We believe through awareness, support and training to a young persons wider support network, an eating disorder could be identified and treated quicker.
- Reports - We provide various types of reports which would be useful in different situations and may be used for different purposes.
- Assistance at home and school - We offer an assistant service who will be able to work with the young person outside of their therapy setting in order to support their therapy goals.
We accept referrals from medical professionals as well as self-referrals from children, young people and their families.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Venue address
St. John Street
- M3 4DN