Harwood Park Primary School
The school believes in maintaining a climate of trust and commitment where everyone feels they are of worth within the school's environment and where each person realises they are a valuable part of the school and its development.
Our vision for Harwood Park Primary School reflects a passionate commitment to create a happy, secure and stimulating environment where children are able to grow and develop within the caring inclusive ethos to reach their full potential.
It is driven by our desire to offer the best possible learning experiences for our pupils in partnership with parents and the local community.
As a school we encourage children to think about personal and social values, to become aware of, and involved in the life and concerns of their community and society, and so develop their capacity to be active and effective future citizens.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Venue address
- OL10 1DG
- Date updated
15 Hours Places
- 3 & 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
30 Hours Places
- Provides 30 hour funded places?
- Available Term-time or All year
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday to Friday 8.50am 3.20pm
- Ofsted URN
- See related links for Ofsted report
- Multi storey Primary school with Nursery
- Vertical lift
- All classrooms downstairs
- Changing room
- Free-standing height-adjustable flat changing bed
- Accessible playground
- Ramped external doors
- Disabled parking facilities
- Staff are experienced in managing a variety of medical and physical needs.
- 1 staff member trained in Assisting Children to Move
Special Educational Needs and Disability information
- Local Offer Ages
- 4-10 (Primary School)