British Heart Foundation
Our vision is a world without heart and circulatory diseases. We raise money to research cures and treatments, so we can beat heartbreak forever.
We have reliable, simple information about heart and circulatory diseases, and their risk factors. Whether you’ve been diagnosed with a condition or know someone who has, we are here for you.
We provide information and support on a range of topics including:
- Conditions - Our information on heart and circulatory diseases will help you to better understand and manage a condition.
- Risk factors - We can help you understand your risk and how you can reduce it.
- Support - We can help you adopt a healthier lifestyle, get emotional support and manage every day issues.
- How your heart works - Find out how your heart keeps blood pumping and what a healthy heart and circulatory system looks like.
- Tests - We can explain what different tests are for and what to expect.
- Treatments - We have information on treatments, procedures or surgery you or your loved ones might be offered.
We also have local support groups, please see "Related links" for groups in the Rochdale Borough.
Who to contact
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm