Care Quality Commission
We're the independent regulator of health and adult social care in England. We make sure health and social care services provide people with safe, effective, compassionate, high-quality care and we encourage care services to improve.
We monitor, inspect and regulate services to make sure they meet fundamental standards of quality and safety and we publish what we find, including performance ratings to help people choose care.
- We register care providers.
- We monitor, inspect and rate services.
- We take action to protect people who use services.
- We speak with our independent voice, publishing regional and national views of the major quality issues in health and social care.
Who to contact
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm