Marta Tuzik (Kids on the hill childminding service)
I am an Ofsted registered childminder and very enthusiastic individual, passionate about working with children. I offer a safe, warm, homely setting where babies, toddlers and school children can learn through exploring the world and making their first friendships.
I offer a wide range of activities and experiences appropriate to the age, interests and stage of development. I follow the statutory framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage and provide activities and resources that will support any child in their learning journey.
In my setting I encourage a healthy diet, promote an active lifestyle and value outdoor activities. My priority is to develop moral values that promote consideration for individual and cultural differences.
My family live in a new build, safe and smoke free home. The conservatory is used mainly by children to play, learn and do crafts; the living room is a place to rest, relax and have a sleep. There is a downstairs toilet. Our garden has full equipment and toys. We are within walking distance of parks, fields, football pitch, library, two children's centres and local shops.
- Utilising Natural Outdoor Spaces in your Setting (2020)
- Prevent COVID-19 (2020)
- Infection Prevention and Control in an Early Years Setting (Level 2) (2020)
- Understanding Anxiety (Level 2) (2020)
- Mental Wellbeing in Children and Young People (level 2) (2020)
- Sustained Shared Thinking in the Early Years (Level 2) (2020)
- Understanding and Addressing Behaviour in the Early Years (2020)
- Promoting Positive Behaviour (Level 2) (2020)
- Equality and Inclusion in Early Years Settings (Level 2) (2020)
- Supporting Early Language Development (Level 2) (2020)
- Improving Children's Learning Through Play ( Level 2) (2020)
- Childminder Training to Support Meaningful Assessment (2019)
- Prevent Duty and British Values (2019)
- Multicultural Britain (2019)
- Listening to young children: supporting transition (2019)
- Children's perspectives on play (2019)
- Food Safety and Hygiene for Catering (Level 2) (2019)
- Introduction to Childminding Practice with Rochdale MBC (2019)
- Child Protection/Safeguarding (2018)
- Paediatric First Aid (2018)
At times I will use my car for transporting children from place to place. I have a full, clean driving licence, valid MOT and business use insurance. I will use appropriate car seats dependant on children's age, height and/or weight.
These are some of the activities I provide in my setting:
- Sing and sign
- Messy play, crafts, arts
- Cooking, baking
- Construction play
- Yoga for kids
- Story time, board games
- Local parks, shops, library
I have been offering a childcare service as a registered childminder since 2019. I've been looking after children from 6 months to 8 years of age, from culturally and ethnically diverse backgrounds. I am also a mother of two children (3 and 6 years old). I have been working alongside children and their families throughout university. I have been undertaking work as a children's group coordinator during summer holiday camps.
I had a pedagogical traineeship as a childcare worker in the residential setting. I also have 10 years experience working for the private and social service care sector, with people suffering from complex health issues.
From all my private and work experiences I gained many valuable and transferable skills which compliment my role as a childminder.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Marta Tuzik
- Contact Position
- 07783 156944
Where to go
- Venue address
- Has Provision
- Immediate vacancies
- Date updated
15 Hours Places
- 3 & 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
30 Hours Places
- Provides 30 hour funded places?
- Available Term-time or All year
- All Year
- Share funding with other providers
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday to Friday 7.30am 2.30pm
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report