I have worked in childcare for over 30 years. I am NNEB qualified and work from home in a bright, playful learning environment. I have knowledge of working with children with special needs and medical conditions. I have worked as a centre for Manchester City Council for over 13 years before closing all their provisions.
My toy room has age, ability, friendly toys where we enjoy stimulating play, including messy play and learning through language and play.
Who to contact
- 07578 772610
Where to go
- Venue address
- Experience with
Sign Language/Lip reading experience
Visual Impairment experience
Speech & language experience
Experience of children with Autism / Asperger's
Hearing Impairment experience
Experience of children with Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
Experience of children with epilepsy
Experience of children with a disability / SEN
Experience of children with Down's Syndrome
- I have experience of working with children with special needs including Autism, deaf, language delays, brain damage and development delay. I have worked closely with outside agencies play therapist, language and speech, physio, SEN outreach worker, educational physiologist and have help support children ready for school.
- Experience with
Cultural / religious
- Has Provision
- Immediate vacancies
- Please contact for current vacancy details.
- Date updated
15 Hours Places
- 3 & 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
30 Hours Places
- Provides 30 hour funded places?
- Available Term-time or All year
- Share funding with other providers
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday to Friday 7am 6pm
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 13/10/2017 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good